That's a lie by the way. I spent most of Friday photographing the pupils of a private school, for the school prospectus, and then in the evening photographing Just Jack at Liverpool's Carling Academy. And the first people I bumped into when I got to the venue were a group of 13 year olds I'd photographed in the afternoon. Just Jack sings that 'Starz in Their Eyes' pop record and 90% of his fans are ankle biters. The other 10% may not have grown up yet. To be fair, he wasn't that bad, but it wasn't exactly Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint. And next week sees Carling Academy having it's biggest week of the year next week with Gossip, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Albert Hammond Jnr and The Bravery! Rock on!